1. Download and unpack the .zip archive.
2. Upload the directories and files to your server.
3. Make the following folders and files writable: cache, cache/cache, cache/templates_c, adodb/dbconnect.php
4. Create an empty database, using PHPMyAdmin or Cpanel.
5. To start the install process, point your browser to "install.php". Example: http://www.example.com/install.php
6. At this step you will need to enter database information such as host, database name, username, password and admin login.
7. Enter Website URL without trailing slash at the end. Example: http://www.example.com
8. If the installation is successful, delete install.php from your web server.
9. Login with the username and password you specified during the installation process.
10. If you would like to get a free installation of your copy, send your ftp details and database information to info [at] scriptspack.com